Friday, May 25, 2007

i got it

Today i finally finished my work . The fucking work really makes me feel tired . When i see my mario game running on the PXA270 platform i smiled . I know i really got it .
I hope the coming June i can make a simple life , easy and happy . I want to have a rest , reading some books , and do some free research .
In the past May, i have writen 10 thousands codes. But these codes are not good to improve my programming abilities.

And tonight i slept from 19:00 to 22:00, i walked out and suddenly i missed my girl yoyo . The girl usually called yoyo is a good girl , shame , lovely , and the clearly character of her is that if she loves someone, she willnot love anyother boys . Her love is single as you know . She loves me and of cource i love her too . I know i really do know i still miss hn, but i think that cannot stop my love to yoyo. Later time i 'll forget hn all .

That's the english writting practice today . good luck to anyone loves me . :)

No comments: