Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the busy month , busy life ?

I've to say recently month i 'm so busy with my work . Programming some games, make the project in progress in my university etc . i'm so tired of these things but i donot know how to escape from them . you know i cannot escape but must face them . So , i have to just keep game coding . And some teachers already have give me some warnings about my study. i didnot go to classroom to study but only stay in my bedroom to code . So the teachers told me , you i continue not to study i will restudy the lessons .
some bad news , my english becomes worse and worse . i always found it become worse and worse . but i donot get any method to improve it . i usually tell myself i 'm so busy with my programming work .
maybe ,i hope that i can get well with my study . it's true, i really donot want to give it up . you know i always want to get everything well . :D .
i hope that i can post many sentences here more often . Hehe, just for fun .

No comments: